Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fashion Blogging

Today in the morning lecture we had Fashion Hayley to come in as our guest lecturer!

She is adorable and with an excellent sense of humor. Because her speech was very engaging, i actually found the 1 hour went too fast. She talked about some of the important natures of internet communication in relation to the development of contemporary fashion. She gave examples of some most poplur international and local fashion blogs at the moment.I added the links to those blogs here.

I enjoyed reading these bloggers' insights for fashion because they are unofficial, that means less commercial and it reminds me of my passion for fashion. The ideas in the blogs are crazier, out-spoken, all about the street and underground fashion. She mentioned Penthouse Mouse, an retail and event space for Australian fashion.

It was very evocaive. Thank you, Hayley. I will start following your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment